Author Topic: 4.5 Beta 2 - IPTC Stationery Pad - Won't display all fields/buttons  (Read 6195 times)

Offline keydet

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
IPTC Stationery Pad (from Ingest dialog) won't display all fields...at maximum size, it is cut off at "Special Instructions" / "Contact Phones" fields.  Will re-size smaller but not larger, and anything below those fields cannot be accessed.

1280x1024 - and yes, Large Fonts.  Sorry, I'm blind as a bat.  I'm sure it's the font size that is the issue.  Why not just let the dialog go to full screen?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
IPTC Stationery Pad (from Ingest dialog) won't display all fields...at maximum size, it is cut off at "Special Instructions" / "Contact Phones" fields.  Will re-size smaller but not larger, and anything below those fields cannot be accessed.

1280x1024 - and yes, Large Fonts.  Sorry, I'm blind as a bat.  I'm sure it's the font size that is the issue.  Why not just let the dialog go to full screen?

Can't you just resize the dialog?

-Kirk

Offline keydet

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Like I said, even when I re-size the dialog to its largest size, not everything fits.  Want a screen shot?  There's plenty of room on the screen for the dialog to be larger, but there appears an arbitrary limit on the size of the dialog.  It can't be maximized/made full screen.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Like I said, even when I re-size the dialog to its largest size, not everything fits.  Want a screen shot?  There's plenty of room on the screen for the dialog to be larger, but there appears an arbitrary limit on the size of the dialog.  It can't be maximized/made full screen.

There is a limit, but it is set to 1200 by 1200 which vertically is taller than your screen and I can see that you're nowhere near that limit.  Horizontally it would be short by 80 pixels, but you're nowhere near using up your available horizontal space.

Are you using Job Minder?

-Kirk

Offline keydet

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Once I ran the correct version of PM (i.e., Beta 2) this resolved itself.  Sorry about that...

What is Job Minder?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 03:03:17 PM by keydet »