Author Topic: Sequence dialog  (Read 3782 times)

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
Sequence dialog
« on: May 13, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »
In the Set Sequence Variable dialog, when you click the dropdown arrow to save the current setting, it does not remember it.  I'd like to be able to add xxx01, xxx001, xxx0001 to make it easy to add the required number of zeros for the size of the job, but it doesn't seem to work.  The add / remove option in the menu always defaults back to whatever is currently in the dialog.  It has been like this for as many versions as I can remember but I just haven't got around to mentioning it before.  Or am I missing something about it's use?

Alternatively, could you add an option to make PM automatically pad the sequence with the correct number of zeros according to the number of photos being renamed?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Sequence dialog
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »
Sam,

In the Set Sequence Variable dialog, when you click the dropdown arrow to save the current setting, it does not remember it.  I'd like to be able to add xxx01, xxx001, xxx0001 to make it easy to add the required number of zeros for the size of the job, but it doesn't seem to work.  The add / remove option in the menu always defaults back to whatever is currently in the dialog.  It has been like this for as many versions as I can remember but I just haven't got around to mentioning it before.  Or am I missing something about it's use?

It is working correctly, but I can see how your need would be served by making a simple change to the dialog.

You should see this addition in the 4.5.1 final version.

-Kirk

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
Re: Sequence dialog
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »
Great, thanks! :)  Maybe I should have mentioned it years ago!