Author Topic: Return saved search in 'Reverse' sort order  (Read 610 times)

Offline davidgordon

• View Profile
    • davidgordon.co.uk
Return saved search in 'Reverse' sort order
« on: November 23, 2022, 09:22:20 AM »
I have a saved search, something like 'keywords alpha path "This Folder"' and it works fine. The result is shown sorted by Capture Time, agin that's fine but what I really want is a reverse sort so I tick/check the Reverse box.

To save me having to do this each time, can I save the search so it is always shown in date order from latest to earliest?

(To be clear, I only want to view this one saved search in reverse, all other Contact Sheet views I still want in default Capture Time old to new view.)

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Return saved search in 'Reverse' sort order
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 03:12:14 PM »
David,

I have a saved search, something like 'keywords alpha path "This Folder"' and it works fine. The result is shown sorted by Capture Time, agin that's fine but what I really want is a reverse sort so I tick/check the Reverse box.

To save me having to do this each time, can I save the search so it is always shown in date order from latest to earliest?

(To be clear, I only want to view this one saved search in reverse, all other Contact Sheet views I still want in default Capture Time old to new view.)

No, the sort order is not a part of the search query and is not saved in a saved search.

-Kirk