Author Topic: IPTC preview window  (Read 6277 times)

Offline Wolvie

• View Profile
IPTC preview window
« on: May 16, 2006, 04:31:02 PM »
I've been using PM for a few weeks now and really like it.  One of the things I miss from PhotoStation is while typing keywords you can double click the small image for a larger window.   This was really handy for reading players numbers.  Any way, in the next version you could add a feature so that we could do the same or make it possible to leave the IPTC window open and open the image from the main program to see a larger view?  It is a pain having to exit the IPTC window to check the larger view.   

The second feature I would like to see is simple internal image editing like tone/level controls, dodge and burn tools, and may be some noise reduction for quick field transmission instead of having to open PS/CS to edit every image.

PM is a kick-a$$ product.   Thanks for creating a great tool for the working photog!

P.S.  I like the text box / idea I read in another thread in this section.  That would come in real handy for me as a freelancer to be able to put caption and usage restrictions automatically on a photo from the IPTC info.