Author Topic: How do I Load/Import my modified Structured keyword list?--Done  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Pogo33

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I acquired the structured keyword list from Controlled Vocabulary, took their txt version and modified it to contain all of may changes/additions to the prior controlled vocabulary version. Now I am trying to import/convert/load this structured list into 4.5. When I loaded the txt file the first time, Photo Mechanics crashed and I sent a report. Now I am trying to find how to do this? I know that in an earlier version I was able to add a text file, but now I am using the Mac version?

Earl

I am happy to say that with the new release of 4.5.1b I was able to load my modified structured controlled vocabulary just fine....

Good job.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 06:24:45 AM by Pogo33 »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How do I Load/Import my modified Structured keyword list?--Done
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 06:41:29 AM »
Earl,

I acquired the structured keyword list from Controlled Vocabulary, took their txt version and modified it to contain all of may changes/additions to the prior controlled vocabulary version. Now I am trying to import/convert/load this structured list into 4.5. When I loaded the txt file the first time, Photo Mechanics crashed and I sent a report. Now I am trying to find how to do this? I know that in an earlier version I was able to add a text file, but now I am using the Mac version?

Earl

I am happy to say that with the new release of 4.5.1b I was able to load my modified structured controlled vocabulary just fine....

Good job.

Please download the final 4.5.1 version before the beta expires.

You can get it from our usual downloads page.

-Kirk