Photo Mechanic Plus > Feature Requests

Auto scan for PM6 Plus

<< < (2/3) > >>

ahoward:

--- Quote from: Nxdibbles on January 04, 2023, 10:50:37 AM ---what having a scan the folder your in ability

--- End quote ---

We're not sure what you mean by this. Can you clarify/restate the question?

Nxdibbles:
Because you  said having a automatic scan on all your folders could be taxing. Could you give us the ability run a scan on  just the folder your in. I ask this because I use capture with topaz which creates another Dng file which isn’t shown when topaz has finished and requires scan all the folders to update and then I use retouch4me which creates a .tiff and have rescan again.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Nxdibbles on January 04, 2023, 04:47:22 PM ---Because you  said having a automatic scan on all your folders could be taxing. Could you give us the ability run a scan on  just the folder your in. I ask this because I use capture with topaz which creates another Dng file which isn’t shown when topaz has finished and requires scan all the folders to update and then I use retouch4me which creates a .tiff and have rescan again.

--- End quote ---

I take it that you're viewing a Search/Browse/Filter tab?  That isn't necessarily a single folder (could be hundreds of folders implied) because the images in the results of the query can be from all over your system that you had added to your catalog.

Better would be to set up a single path (or a few) that are monitored such that you choose what you want to be observed for changes.

-Kirk

Nxdibbles:
How do you set that up?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Nxdibbles on January 11, 2023, 06:03:15 PM ---How do you set that up?

--- End quote ---

No such feature exists at this time.  I was talking about how your feature request could end up being implemented.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version