Author Topic: How to STOP warning about opening too many images?  (Read 198 times)

Offline dell2405

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
How to STOP warning about opening too many images?
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:32:50 PM »
I keep getting the warning about whether I am sure I want to open so many photos at once even though I set maximum amount of photos to edit at once without warning to 100.  This happens even if I try to open 30-40 at a time so they can be sent to Capture One for processing.  Using 6738 build.  Can we actually have an option to turn this warning off in a future version of PM?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How to STOP warning about opening too many images?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 07:27:15 AM »
I keep getting the warning about whether I am sure I want to open so many photos at once even though I set maximum amount of photos to edit at once without warning to 100.  This happens even if I try to open 30-40 at a time so they can be sent to Capture One for processing.  Using 6738 build.  Can we actually have an option to turn this warning off in a future version of PM?

Is this on macOS or Windows?

Are your photos paired (RAW+JPEG)?

Are you launching with a particular app, or letting PM decide which app(s) to use?

-Kirk

Offline dell2405

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 08:42:07 AM »
I am only shooting RAW and have Capture One 23 as launched app for .ARW. Using Macbook M1 Max with 64gb on OS X 13.1

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 08:48:38 AM »
I am only shooting RAW and have Capture One 23 as launched app for .ARW. Using Macbook M1 Max with 64gb on OS X 13.1

OK, what command are you using to edit your photos?  "Edit Photos" on the Image menu?  "Edit photo" on the right-click contextual menu?

-Kirk

Offline Max Lemesh

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 01:09:07 PM »
Settings -> Launching -> Maximum number of photos to edit at once.
I set it to 200, so I only get a warning when it is over that

Offline dell2405

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 06:39:35 PM »
I use shortcut command E.

OK, what command are you using to edit your photos?  "Edit Photos" on the Image menu?  "Edit photo" on the right-click contextual menu?

-Kirk