Author Topic: Adjust Capture Dates and Times and Editing Capture Time in IPTC Window  (Read 722 times)

Offline dylancauchon

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I am working on an archive of images from the early 60's that were all scanned around 2015-2022. When the images were scanned the capture time was set to the time the image was scanned. When adjusting the date in the IPTC window the capture time is not adjusted. The DAM system we are using does not look at IPTC Date but only EXIF Capture Time.

I am now adjusting the capture time on these images using TOOLS - Adjust Capture Date and Times. In using this tool very often there are a few items that would greatly improve the function of this tool.
-Keyboard shortcut to pull up this window. (I am working on over 10,000 images and a keyboard shortcut would save a great deal of time)
-After hitting adjust photos have the adjusted relative time reset back to 0 when opening a new image
-In the Adjust Capture Date and Times window, have the full filename read under the image preview
-Ability to adjust the window size of this tool to make it bigger or smaller
-Ability to select multiple images and adjust each independently of the other. Like when working in the IPTC metadata window