Author Topic: Bug: Audio attachments not showing up  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
Bug: Audio attachments not showing up
« on: May 20, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »
Hi,

Using PM version 4.5.1.1 on MacBook Pro running OS 10.4.9 the audio attachments are not showing up on my files in the contact sheet. There is no audio button showing against any of the thumbnails. Also, when I copied some files to a new folder - deleting the originals - I was left with two .wav files in the contact sheet.

One other minor thing, the "Today" button is not working in the IPTC stationery pad.

Paul

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Bug: Audio attachments not showing up
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
Paul,

Using PM version 4.5.1.1 on MacBook Pro running OS 10.4.9 the audio attachments are not showing up on my files in the contact sheet. There is no audio button showing against any of the thumbnails. Also, when I copied some files to a new folder - deleting the originals - I was left with two .wav files in the contact sheet.

The images have to match the names of the wave files exactly (not counting the file extension.)

What are the names of all of the files that you expected to be joined together?

-Kirk

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
Re: Bug: Audio attachments not showing up
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:20:36 AM »
Hi Kirk,

OK, problem solved!  I had copied the images to a new folder using the move command in PM and had neglected to check the box to copy the wav files. Sorry about that, but it was 2.00 am.

Merci et Bonjour from Cannes!   :)

Paul