Author Topic: Installing EOS html template - How to?  (Read 3004 times)

Offline stefpos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Installing EOS html template - How to?
« on: May 23, 2007, 11:45:20 PM »
Hi,

I understand the EOS html templates will work with PM 4.5.1.1 and I've gone to Prefrences > Files and pointed it to the EOS folder as directed from the eos4you.com site but PM doesn't recognise it. Am I doing the right thing? Should I be pointing it to another folder? All files are grey and unselectable so I'm guessing its a folder I should be pointing it to? Where should this folder be located on my computer, does that make a difference???

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Installing EOS html template - How to?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 06:51:25 AM »
I understand the EOS html templates will work with PM 4.5.1.1 and I've gone to Prefrences > Files and pointed it to the EOS folder as directed from the eos4you.com site but PM doesn't recognise it. Am I doing the right thing? Should I be pointing it to another folder? All files are grey and unselectable so I'm guessing its a folder I should be pointing it to? Where should this folder be located on my computer, does that make a difference???

What I do is create a folder called "PM Export Templates" in my Home folder.  I have placed the "EOS" and the "eos_common_v25j Folder" folders inside the "PM Export Templates" folder.  Then I point Photo Mechanic at my "PM Export Templates" folder with the setting in the Files tab of the Preferences dialog.

Now the EOS template shows up and works correctly in the Exporter within Photo Mechanic.

HTH,

-Kirk