Author Topic: Droplets  (Read 5124 times)

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Droplets
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:03:58 AM »
Kirk

Is it possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to different droplets in the droplet menu, if this isn't possible can it make it onto the 'to be added' list - obviously to simplify matters the shortcuts would work on the alpha numerically named droplets as displayed in the menu - perhaps a keyboard combination and 1-9 numbers.

This would massively speed up my workflow.

Cheers

Ant

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Droplets
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »
Ant,

Is it possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to different droplets in the droplet menu, if this isn't possible can it make it onto the 'to be added' list - obviously to simplify matters the shortcuts would work on the alpha numerically named droplets as displayed in the menu - perhaps a keyboard combination and 1-9 numbers.

This would massively speed up my workflow.

The number keys are quite used up at this time for ratings and color class.  Maybe later when I get around to adding the ability for users to add their own custom keyboard shortcuts you'd be able to reassign them.

-Kirk

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Re: Droplets
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 07:45:49 AM »
Kirk

That would be great, I'm always impressed with your solutions to my requests, often a totally different from what I was thinking it would be but always fitting the bill!

Cheers

Ant