Photo Mechanic > Support

Watermarks

(1/1)

BKPhotos:
Kirk,

I found out how to use the "watermark" function (as part of "save as"). However, no matter what I do, I can not get the watermark to center on the image. I have selected "center" from the drop down menu, and I have used the space bar to move {copyright} to the middle of the text box. No matter what settings I use, the watermark is towards the left margin of the image. This is the same regardless if I am saving the full image or have cropped the image. I have set the save as stats to "crop" "300 resolution" and fit to box 2100x1500.

Changes colors and fonts works fine.

Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks!!!

I am using a Macbook Pro [OS x 10.4.6] and PM 4.4.3

Bruce

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: BKPhotos on May 19, 2006, 08:53:43 PM ---I found out how to use the "watermark" function (as part of "save as"). However, no matter what I do, I can not get the watermark to center on the image. I have selected "center" from the drop down menu, and I have used the space bar to move {copyright} to the middle of the text box. No matter what settings I use, the watermark is towards the left margin of the image. This is the same regardless if I am saving the full image or have cropped the image. I have set the save as stats to "crop" "300 resolution" and fit to box 2100x1500.

Changes colors and fonts works fine.

Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks!!!

I am using a Macbook Pro [OS x 10.4.6] and PM 4.4.3
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately the Watermarking feature is horribly broken in 4.4.3.  When 4.4.3.1 is released, all should be well.

-Kirk

BKPhotos:
Thanks!!!

You guys do a great job.

Bruce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version