Author Topic: star rating in the slideshow  (Read 5264 times)

Offline wiesiek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
star rating in the slideshow
« on: June 12, 2007, 07:19:29 AM »
It would be great if it was possible to use the star rating during the slideshow. At present one cen only use the color codes. Moreover, if the slideshow caption conains o reference to the item one can change during the slideshow, the change could be reflected instantly after it has been made. What do you think?

Wiesiek

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: star rating in the slideshow
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 07:22:57 AM »
Wiesiek,

It would be great if it was possible to use the star rating during the slideshow. At present one cen only use the color codes. Moreover, if the slideshow caption conains o reference to the item one can change during the slideshow, the change could be reflected instantly after it has been made. What do you think?

We have plans to enhance the editing capabilities in the Slide show.

-Kirk

Offline wiesiek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 07:52:12 AM »
Will I get these capabilities "for free" if I decide to buy PM in the next couple of days? :) In other words do you plan to include them into PM within the next 12 months?

Wiesiek

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 08:46:59 AM »
Wiesiek,

Will I get these capabilities "for free" if I decide to buy PM in the next couple of days? :) In other words do you plan to include them into PM within the next 12 months?

I don't have an exact timetable for the implementation of that feature.  So I can't give you a definitive yes or no answer.

-Kirk