Author Topic: Rotating in preview window  (Read 2808 times)

Offline hilmartor

• View Profile
Rotating in preview window
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:15:33 PM »
Hi,

Finally a full paying customer, felt I owed you that much after bombarding questions in here all the time. Now I donĀ“t have to have guilt in doing so.

The question:
I had to change some keyboard shortcuts since I am using Icelandic keyboard that does not have all the letters as in the US setup. I went to pref panel (Mac) and put in some shortcuts there. One is to rotate pics. But when I open preview window I cannot use the keyboard shortcut to rotate them. I can click on the icon to do so but the other method is much quicker and better. It seems that the shortcut only applies to the main window but not the preview window.

FYI: these keys [ ] are not on the Icelandic keyboard.

So I ask, how can I do this?

-Hilmar
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 05:22:45 PM by hilmartor »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Rotating in preview window
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »
Hilmar,

I had to change some keyboard shortcuts since I am using Icelandic keyboard that does not have all the letters as in the US setup. I went to pref panel (Mac) and put in some shortcuts there. One is to rotate pics. But when I open preview window I cannot use the keyboard shortcut to rotate them. I can click on the icon to do so but the other method is much quicker and better. It seems that the shortcut only applies to the main window but not the preview window.

FYI: these keys [ ] are not on the Icelandic keyboard.

So I ask, how can I do this?

If your keyboard cannot emit [ and ] then currently I have no solution for you.  How do people with Icelandic keyboards write computer programs? ;)

Can you send me a picture of the keys on your keyboard?  I'll see what I can do with the next release to add alternate keys for rotation.

-Kirk

Offline hilmartor

• View Profile
Re: Rotating in preview window
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 06:06:21 PM »
Hi Kirk,

This is very close to it. I think this one is PC though but the letters are all the same:

[attachment deleted by admin]