Author Topic: Updates  (Read 3643 times)

Offline davidrodkeller

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Updates
« on: June 15, 2007, 10:54:39 AM »
Perhaps this has been asked before and if that's the case, I apologize  :-[

Running version 4.5.1.1, but PM keeps telling me another version is available....version 4.5.1.1  ??? And then after downloading and installing, it keeps telling me 4.5.1.1 is a newer version than I am running. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks,
David

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 11:02:53 AM »
David,

Perhaps this has been asked before and if that's the case, I apologize  :-[

Running version 4.5.1.1, but PM keeps telling me another version is available....version 4.5.1.1  ??? And then after downloading and installing, it keeps telling me 4.5.1.1 is a newer version than I am running. Any idea what is happening?

What OS are you running?

Please ignore the update availability for now.  Version 4.5.2 will be the next version and won't be available until at least the end of the month.

I'll check into what is going on with the updates server scripts.

-Kirk

Offline davidrodkeller

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:10:55 PM »
David,
What OS are you running? Please ignore the update availability for now.  Version 4.5.2 will be the next version and won't be available until at least the end of the month. I'll check into what is going on with the updates server scripts.

Hey Kirk, I am running XP Pro SP2

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »
David,

What OS are you running? Please ignore the update availability for now.  Version 4.5.2 will be the next version and won't be available until at least the end of the month. I'll check into what is going on with the updates server scripts.

Hey Kirk, I am running XP Pro SP2

I think I have it figured out.  You have both 4.5.0 and 4.5.1.1 installed on your system.  Uninstall both of them.  Restart.  Then install 4.5.1.1 and you should be fine.

-Kirk