Author Topic: Upgraded to new version Freeze  (Read 3096 times)

Offline hjurcik

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Upgraded to new version Freeze
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:52:19 AM »
I just upgraded to the newest version and when I double click on an image to enlarge the program freezes.  have to use task manager to end.  uninstalled and tried to go back but doesnt help.

hal

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upgraded to new version Freeze
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »
hal,

I just upgraded to the newest version and when I double click on an image to enlarge the program freezes.  have to use task manager to end.  uninstalled and tried to go back but doesnt help.

When you're running PM and you open up the About box, what version does it say it is?

-Kirk

Offline hjurcik

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 05:32:59 PM »
I went back to 4.5.1  does not help.  under task manager the full page view is listed, but it's invisable.  nothing in the contact sheet will respond.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 05:45:16 PM »
I went back to 4.5.1  does not help.  under task manager the full page view is listed, but it's invisable.  nothing in the contact sheet will respond.

I suggest that you uninstall all currently installed versions of Photo Mechanic, restart your system and then reinstall version 4.5.1.1 and see if that works better for you.  Otherwise it would be best to call the support folks since they can help you troubleshoot interactively.  Call 503-531-8430, 9:30AM - 5:30PM, PST.

-Kirk