Author Topic: From a Fotostation user - Maybe going to PM.  (Read 5018 times)

Offline hilmartor

• View Profile
From a Fotostation user - Maybe going to PM.
« on: May 25, 2007, 02:45:56 PM »
Hi,

I have been a loyal Fotostation pro user for some time and I actually like Fotostation, maybe a force of habit. I got Photo Mechanic 4.5.11 for Mac and I have to admit that I am seriously considering of switching to Photo Mechanic. One of the reasons for this is your support. You have a active forum where you can post "problems" or lack of knowledge and you actually answer quickly. Fotoware does not have a good support and when pointing out problems they actually tell you that they donĀ“t have time to bother.

I work for a big company and we were considering buying some licenses for Fotostation but I am trying out PM to the max to see if it will do the trick for us.

So you guys and girls at Camera Bits thanks for a good alternative which is also cheaper. I will continue to try out PM and maybe switch to it if everything work out as well as it seems to be the case.

Thanks,
Hilmar, Iceland.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:57:14 PM by hilmartor »

Offline mrstock

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: From a Fotostation user - Maybe going to PM.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 09:06:57 AM »
Yes, i totally agree. I just bought FotoStation and it is undeniably the worst suported piece of software I have ever bought. I don't know what planet those guys are on but they really don't take their customers seriously.

jose

Re: From a Fotostation user - Maybe going to PM.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 11:45:29 AM »

Years ago I also was usuary of FS. When it left the PM for Windows I went directly to PM and from those times I have been able to see all the evolution of PM. . Nothing that to see with the fossil structure of FS!.

Saludos,
jose