Author Topic: Navigator Panel Changes Position  (Read 2872 times)

Offline IanGoldstein

• View Profile
Navigator Panel Changes Position
« on: June 29, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
I am running Photo Mechanic 4.5.2 Beta 0628 on Windows.

I have noticed if I leave PM minimized for a little while, when it is restored the Navigator panel repositions itself.  I had the Favorites panel docked at the top left of the workspace and the Navigator panel below it prior to minimizing PM. On a restore, the Navigator panel is now to the right of the Favorites panel. Futher, the Navigator panel at first seems to refuse to allow me to reposition it. After attempting to reposition the Favorites panel I can then reposition the Navigator panel.

This only seems to happen if PM is left minimized for some time. This problem did not seem to occur with ver 4.5.1.1.

-Ian

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Navigator Panel Changes Position
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
Ian,

I am running Photo Mechanic 4.5.2 Beta 0628 on Windows.

I have noticed if I leave PM minimized for a little while, when it is restored the Navigator panel repositions itself.  I had the Favorites panel docked at the top left of the workspace and the Navigator panel below it prior to minimizing PM. On a restore, the Navigator panel is now to the right of the Favorites panel. Futher, the Navigator panel at first seems to refuse to allow me to reposition it. After attempting to reposition the Favorites panel I can then reposition the Navigator panel.

This only seems to happen if PM is left minimized for some time. This problem did not seem to occur with ver 4.5.1.1.

Actually that problem has been happening for years and I haven't ever been able to reproduce it reliably enough to debug and fix the problem.

I know it is an annoyance and I'd like to fix it.

-Kirk

Offline IanGoldstein

• View Profile
Re: Navigator Panel Changes Position
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 02:28:27 PM »
I guess I just didn't happen to encounter it before. I had thought it might be an issue with the beta; I guess not.

-Ian