Author Topic: Injest Task Lettering - Can't read It...  (Read 3720 times)

Offline calfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Injest Task Lettering - Can't read It...
« on: July 02, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
I know my eyes are getting older, but I'm having a real problem reading the info of what's being injested as it happens...
On my version of PM4.5.1.1 the injest task lettering is WHITE aqgainst a Light GREY background. For me at least this is really hard to read.

Might not be of interest to some folk, but I do like to get a bit of feedback as to what's happening aside from the progress bar.

Is there any way to alter the color of the text and/or background? I've tried playing with the colors options in the preferences, but they only seem to affect the contact sheets.

Thanks in advance

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Injest Task Lettering - Can't read It...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
I know my eyes are getting older, but I'm having a real problem reading the info of what's being injested as it happens...
On my version of PM4.5.1.1 the injest task lettering is WHITE aqgainst a Light GREY background. For me at least this is really hard to read.

Might not be of interest to some folk, but I do like to get a bit of feedback as to what's happening aside from the progress bar.

Is there any way to alter the color of the text and/or background? I've tried playing with the colors options in the preferences, but they only seem to affect the contact sheets.

Thanks in advance

What OS are you running?

Can you post a screenshot?  I ask because the text is certainly not white on my systems.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline calfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Injest Task Lettering - Can't read It...
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »
What OS are you running?

Can you post a screenshot?  I ask because the text is certainly not white on my systems.

Thanks,

-Kirk

I'm running Mac OSX v10.4.8 - Hopefully I've attached the screenshot properly

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:57:45 PM by calfoto »