Author Topic: Hide Color Class None button or menu link  (Read 4251 times)

Offline hsaphoto

• View Profile
Hide Color Class None button or menu link
« on: July 09, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
Hello,

In my workflow I edit images with colors and then tag them during a second "pass". I always use F3 to show "tagged" images because it's just so quick. Could it be possible to add let's say a "F6" function to show “Color Class None” images? This way I could work easily with keystrokes and shortcuts instead of always searching for the trackpad on the laptop just to click the bottom right section. I tried using "Edit/Select color class menu shortcut" but it will select the images, not show just the ones with a color class.

Thanks

Hugo Aubert

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Hide Color Class None button or menu link
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 01:02:52 PM »
Hugo,

In my workflow I edit images with colors and then tag them during a second "pass". I always use F3 to show "tagged" images because it's just so quick. Could it be possible to add let's say a "F6" function to show “Color Class None” images? This way I could work easily with keystrokes and shortcuts instead of always searching for the trackpad on the laptop just to click the bottom right section. I tried using "Edit/Select color class menu shortcut" but it will select the images, not show just the ones with a color class.

You didn't mention what OS you are running, but on the Mac, pressing Command-Ctrl-F9 will show only the None color class (it operates the Color Class filter for you.)

-Kirk

Offline hsaphoto

• View Profile
Re: Hide Color Class None button or menu link
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:23:07 AM »
Thanks Kirk,

I run OS 10,4,10 on a Power PC and G4 Laptop. Actually I didn't make myself clear enough, want the opposite of the shortcut you mentionned : to show all BUT "color class none" images.

Hugo Aubert