Author Topic: Navigator - Highlight current folder  (Read 4695 times)

Offline Giles

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Navigator - Highlight current folder
« on: December 16, 2006, 10:05:44 PM »
Evening,

Maybe it's because I've been sorting photos all day and I'm going a little cross-eyed, but I'd like to put forth a fairly minor request:

Can you better highlight the current working folder within the Navigator window?  At times, I find myself quite deep in some folder nesting and can take a bit to see exactly where I am.  I'm finding that the graphical differences between the folder icon and the open folder icon is very minor at best.

Thanks,
Giles

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Navigator - Highlight current folder
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 07:48:38 AM »
Giles,

Maybe it's because I've been sorting photos all day and I'm going a little cross-eyed, but I'd like to put forth a fairly minor request:

Can you better highlight the current working folder within the Navigator window?  At times, I find myself quite deep in some folder nesting and can take a bit to see exactly where I am.  I'm finding that the graphical differences between the folder icon and the open folder icon is very minor at best.

What OS are you running?

-Kirk

Offline gajones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 10:18:35 AM »
On a similar note, when more than one folder is open in the current contact sheet, I'd like to see a highlight shown on all the folders that are being viewed. This is because sometimes when I'm viewing multiple folders I forget which ones I've opened!

Offline Giles

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 12:30:51 PM »
What OS are you running?

-Kirk

Windows XP SP2

Offline gzillgi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »
Kirk - any possibility of this? I also work with huge folder structures, and the ability to synchronize the navigator's current folder with a contact sheet would be a big timesaver.