Author Topic: Frame Number /w Canon 800IS P&S  (Read 10364 times)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Frame Number /w Canon 800IS P&S
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 12:25:22 AM »

I just ingested a picture, the filename follows;

IS--190153.jpg

Can I get you to upload a couple more files, straight out of the camera?  (Do not Ingest the card to get your images onto your computer, use the OS to copy the images.)

I will test this personally.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 07:31:42 AM »

I just ingested a picture, the filename follows;

IS--190153.jpg

Can I get you to upload a couple more files, straight out of the camera?  (Do not Ingest the card to get your images onto your computer, use the OS to copy the images.)

I will test this personally.

I managed to track down the image you sent earlier.  It was called IMG_2246.JPG and I Ingested it using the same renaming string you used and here is the result:

IS-2246-185143.JPG

So I don't know how it is that the {frame4} variable isn't working for you.  What does your IPTC Stationery Pad look like (you said that you were applying IPTC Stationery)?

-Kirk

Offline stevieray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 08:57:28 PM »
Pretty basic.  I set the Photographer, Credit and Copyright.  Also, I am using Mac version 4.5.2.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »
Pretty basic.  I set the Photographer, Credit and Copyright.  Also, I am using Mac version 4.5.2.

OK, well there must be some setting we're not communicating because I can definitely get your sample image to ingest with IPTC Stationery Pad applied with renaming using the {frame4} variable with the expected results.  If you want me to call you on the phone to compare settings, send me a personal message by clicking on my name to the left of this message.  Let me know your phone number and a best time to call.

-Kirk