Author Topic: Contact Sheet Bar Tab  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Slowboat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Contact Sheet Bar Tab
« on: August 12, 2007, 03:42:17 PM »
I upgraded to PM 4.5.2 today and the Tabs that appear on the White bar above the Contact Sheet view are no longer visible.  I can click in the bar and switch sheets but the yellow tab with the folder name does not appear.

When I do click on the bar to switch sheets a medium gray bar appears immediately below and then quickly disappears.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact Sheet Bar Tab
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 04:50:31 PM »
I upgraded to PM 4.5.2 today and the Tabs that appear on the White bar above the Contact Sheet view are no longer visible.  I can click in the bar and switch sheets but the yellow tab with the folder name does not appear.

When I do click on the bar to switch sheets a medium gray bar appears immediately below and then quickly disappears.

It would be really helpful if you would tell me what OS you're running.  I can't tell if this is a Windows issue or a Mac OS X issue.

-Kirk

Offline Slowboat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »
Kirk, that would be helpful information, shame on me  ::)  I was so focused on making sure I provided a valid description of the behavior.

The problem is occuring on a Windows XP SP2 machine with all the latest Windows updates applied.

Thanks,
David

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »
David,

Kirk, that would be helpful information, shame on me  ::)  I was so focused on making sure I provided a valid description of the behavior.

The problem is occuring on a Windows XP SP2 machine with all the latest Windows updates applied.

Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Slowboat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »
I have gotten the Tabs to appear on the Contact Sheet.  I did a complete uninstall, reboot, install and that seemed to fix the problem.