Author Topic: Demo great - how about Quick Fix and two windows?  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Boatguy

• View Profile
Demo great - how about Quick Fix and two windows?
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:03:26 PM »
I've been using the demo and it's great!  I will call today to order.  Here are two things that I'd like to see.

- Maybe you've resisted crossing the line, but a color/contrast/brightness "quick fix" would be a nice addition.  Sometimes I want to mail a quick batch of photos to someone and not go through editing all of them to perfection, but they do need a little adjustment.  I see you added the ability to sharpen when emailing, I guess this is the next step.

- I'd like to be able to be able to go back and forth between a contact sheet and the preview window without having to close the Preview window.  Just leave the preview window open and go to the contact sheet to select another batch to Preview.  I am missing something on how to switch between contacts sheets in the Preview window?

Thanks,

Russ

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Demo great - how about Quick Fix and two windows?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 01:33:56 PM »
Russ,

I've been using the demo and it's great!  I will call today to order.  Here are two things that I'd like to see.

- Maybe you've resisted crossing the line, but a color/contrast/brightness "quick fix" would be a nice addition.  Sometimes I want to mail a quick batch of photos to someone and not go through editing all of them to perfection, but they do need a little adjustment.  I see you added the ability to sharpen when emailing, I guess this is the next step.

- I'd like to be able to be able to go back and forth between a contact sheet and the preview window without having to close the Preview window.  Just leave the preview window open and go to the contact sheet to select another batch to Preview.  I am missing something on how to switch between contacts sheets in the Preview window?

You're not missing anything.  There is currently no way to keep the Preview open and go back to using the Contact Sheet.

-Kirk

Offline devenh

• View Profile
Re: Demo great - how about Quick Fix and two windows?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:33:58 AM »
You're not missing anything.  There is currently no way to keep the Preview open and go back to using the Contact Sheet.

I hope you consider revamping the interface as I find it somewhat awkward.  I'd like to see Preview window disappear and have those functions folded into the Contact Sheet (or visa versa).

Deven