Author Topic: One PM, 2 Computers?  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Spike

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
One PM, 2 Computers?
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:55:31 AM »
I have downloaded and activated one copy of PM, to my laptop, and now am purchasing a desktop for my office, which will not be networked and just used for photo and video editing, do I have to purchase another PM or can I urtilise it on both machines? if so how do I load a version onto a non networked computer.

Help please. ;D

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: One PM, 2 Computers?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 12:06:04 PM »
I have downloaded and activated one copy of PM, to my laptop, and now am purchasing a desktop for my office, which will not be networked and just used for photo and video editing, do I have to purchase another PM or can I urtilise it on both machines? if so how do I load a version onto a non networked computer.

As long as both copies won't be used by more than one person at the same time then you can use it on two machines.

As for getting PM on your non-networked system: the installer is small, so download it with your networked computer and then copy the installer to a flash card, and then physically take the card from the networked computer and plug it into a card reader on the non-networked computer.  Then copy the installer from the card to the hard drive on your non-networked computer and install from there.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline Spike

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: One PM, 2 Computers?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »
Super Job, many thanks for your help ;D