Author Topic: Post a list of changes planned for future updates  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
Post a list of changes planned for future updates
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
Hi Kirk,

This is not really a feature request, but more a proposal to perhaps streamline the update/addition process for new functions in upcomming releases of PM:

What do you think about posting a list of planned new/changed features for the next release/update of PM?

This would give the users (forum members) an opportunity to comment and perhaps it would enable you to better plan on what are the most important features that would benefit most and push back features that are less important to the community at large? Or it could give you a remainder of requested features that you forgott about but may have a high priority to many people.

Please don't take this wrong. I know that you guys are awsome in listening to your customers and always try to include new features to the extend possible (I just think about the option you added to show system and/or hidden folders, which helped me tremendously), but sometimes feature requests may fall through the cracks even they may be easy to implement or very important. Other times it just will not be possible to implement them for the time being due to resources or other issues, but I believe that's completely understood by everyone.

Just an idea and perhaps worth a try and see what the feedback is.