Author Topic: Alphabetical order of keywords  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
Alphabetical order of keywords
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
Kirk,

Using PM 4.5.2 on WinXP sytem, I added new keywords in various levels as child items, siblings and synonyms using the PM structured keyword window. Unfoturnatelly, PM seems not to rearrange the keywords in alphabetical order, but just adds the new words at the end of the list in that particular keyword level.

I'm not sure anymore, but I thought with previous versions PM automatically arranged the keyword new whenever I added a new word (or category, sibling, synomym etc.).

Is there a trick that I must use to force PM to rearrange them alphabetically, or do I have to do it manually outside PM in a text editor and load them new into PM?

Thanks,

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Alphabetical order of keywords
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:10:07 PM »
Archer,

Using PM 4.5.2 on WinXP sytem, I added new keywords in various levels as child items, siblings and synonyms using the PM structured keyword window. Unfoturnatelly, PM seems not to rearrange the keywords in alphabetical order, but just adds the new words at the end of the list in that particular keyword level.

I'm not sure anymore, but I thought with previous versions PM automatically arranged the keyword new whenever I added a new word (or category, sibling, synomym etc.).

Is there a trick that I must use to force PM to rearrange them alphabetically, or do I have to do it manually outside PM in a text editor and load them new into PM?

It is supposed to sort them, so I'll look into it.

-Kirk

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
Thanks Kirk.

Offline wiesiek

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
I've just encountered the same problem. Strange - I am almost sure it used to work in 4.5.2 RC... I hope the fix will come soon.

Wiesiek