Author Topic: Error when attempting to upload to PhotoShelter  (Read 6288 times)

Offline JoeRokita

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Error when attempting to upload to PhotoShelter
« on: September 06, 2007, 08:53:32 PM »
I am attempting to upload 8 RAW formatted images *.CR2 taken w/ the Canon 5d to PhotoShelter using the PM File Uploader.  I know that PhotoShelter will accept the files 'as is', as I am able to upload them with no problems using the web-based uploader directly through the web site.  However, when I try to upload them using PM, I get an error message, "Error:  none of the selected files were able to be rendered as JPEGs."

Any help to solve this problem is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Joe

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Error when attempting to upload to PhotoShelter
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:05:58 PM »
Joe,

I am attempting to upload 8 RAW formatted images *.CR2 taken w/ the Canon 5d to PhotoShelter using the PM File Uploader.  I know that PhotoShelter will accept the files 'as is', as I am able to upload them with no problems using the web-based uploader directly through the web site.  However, when I try to upload them using PM, I get an error message, "Error:  none of the selected files were able to be rendered as JPEGs."

Make sure you are sending originals and not as JPEGs.  Then it should work fine.

-Kirk

Offline JoeRokita

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »
Joe,

Make sure you are sending originals and not as JPEGs.  Then it should work fine.

-Kirk

Thanks for the quick response, Kirk! 

In the 'Transmit' portion of the window, I have the "Original Photos" radio button clicked, and set it to "RAW+JPEG:  'Send RAW files only'" selected... still get the error.

Joe

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »
Joe,

-Kirk

In the 'Transmit' portion of the window, I have the "Original Photos" radio button clicked, and set it to "RAW+JPEG:  'Send RAW files only'" selected... still get the error.

What version of Photo Mechanic are you using?

-Kirk

Offline JoeRokita

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 05:00:24 AM »
Joe,

-Kirk

-Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 06:36:09 AM »
Joe,

-Kirk

OK, I'll look into it.

-Kirk