Author Topic: Ingest/watch folder  (Read 4432 times)

Offline lumenrt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ingest/watch folder
« on: September 06, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »
I'd like to be able to view images immediately in PM 4.5 as they are being added to a folder that is collecting images being shot using Nikon Capture Control.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Ingest/watch folder
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »
I'd like to be able to view images immediately in PM 4.5 as they are being added to a folder that is collecting images being shot using Nikon Capture Control.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

The Live Slide Show feature can view images in that fashion.

If you're really still using 4.5.0, please upgrade to 4.5.2.  It's free and more stable.

-Kirk

Offline lumenrt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
Kirk, sorry if I wasn't clear in that request.  I would like the images to show up in the PM browser window as they are shot,(without having to manually refresh), so that they can be viewed by an editor who can then choose images and send them to photoshop for final touches and printing.

Offline David_Hall

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 06:00:10 AM »
You want an editor to be able to see the images as they are being ingested??

You can open up the folder that the images are being ingested into and you will be able to see them as they come in. You have all the normal operations.

David Hall

Kirk, sorry if I wasn't clear in that request.  I would like the images to show up in the PM browser window as they are shot,(without having to manually refresh), so that they can be viewed by an editor who can then choose images and send them to photoshop for final touches and printing.