Author Topic: Contact sheet not displayed on ingest  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Michael E

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Contact sheet not displayed on ingest
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »
Here's another head scratcher for me, again regarding an ingest. I currently use three cameras-Canon EOSD 1D MarkII, a 1Ds and a 20D. I have my preferences set to display contact sheet during ingest. For some inexplicable reason, the contact sheet doesn't appear when 1Ds files are being ingested. They are where they should be in a dated folder on my drive however. While I was writing this post I ingested a card from the 1Ds and true to form, the contact sheet was absent during ingest; then I ingested files from the 20D and the contact sheet appeared during the ingest, showing the 20D files and the 1Ds files.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact sheet not displayed on ingest
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »
Here's another head scratcher for me, again regarding an ingest. I currently use three cameras-Canon EOSD 1D MarkII, a 1Ds and a 20D. I have my preferences set to display contact sheet during ingest. For some inexplicable reason, the contact sheet doesn't appear when 1Ds files are being ingested. They are where they should be in a dated folder on my drive however. While I was writing this post I ingested a card from the 1Ds and true to form, the contact sheet was absent during ingest; then I ingested files from the 20D and the contact sheet appeared during the ingest, showing the 20D files and the 1Ds files.

Thanks to Michael we have solved this issue and it will make it into the 4.5.3 release.

-Kirk