Author Topic: Preferences gone after deleting trial-version  (Read 2412 times)

Offline elektrofotograf

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Preferences gone after deleting trial-version
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »
Dear Kirk,

after the evalution period of PM 4.5.2 trial-version expired, I could not restart my registered version of PM 4.3.3. After deleting the trial-version, I did so with the "com.camerabits.PhotoMechanic.plist" and the "Photo Mechanic™.plist". Afterwards I could restart PM, but found out, that all my settings, including FTP-settings are gone.
I have put back the "com.camerabits.PhotoMechanic.plist" from the trash in place, but nothing happened. Now I still have the "Photo Mechanic™.plist" in my trash, but don't know where to put it back.

Unfortunately I have only copies of parts of my FTP-settings, so I hope you can help me out with that problem.  :'(

My system is a PPC G4 1.67 Ghz running OSX 10.4.11

Thank you, Stefan

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Preferences gone after deleting trial-version
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »
Stefan,

after the evalution period of PM 4.5.2 trial-version expired, I could not restart my registered version of PM 4.3.3. After deleting the trial-version, I did so with the "com.camerabits.PhotoMechanic.plist" and the "Photo Mechanic™.plist". Afterwards I could restart PM, but found out, that all my settings, including FTP-settings are gone.
I have put back the "com.camerabits.PhotoMechanic.plist" from the trash in place, but nothing happened. Now I still have the "Photo Mechanic™.plist" in my trash, but don't know where to put it back.

Unfortunately I have only copies of parts of my FTP-settings, so I hope you can help me out with that problem.  :'(

My system is a PPC G4 1.67 Ghz running OSX 10.4.11

Contact me directly by clicking on my name to the left of this message.  Then click on the "personal message" link.  I'll see what I can do.

-Kirk