Author Topic: Slideshow Sounds  (Read 2530 times)

Offline BKPhotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Bruce Kennedy Photography
Slideshow Sounds
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
MacBook Pro
PM 4.5.2

When I select a group of photos (JPEG format) in a contact sheet and then select slideshow, the "play sounds" box is grayed out and I can not place a check mark in it. All other areas on the slideshow menu work fine.

Questions: (1) Is there some other setting (perhaps in preferences) that I should be looking at? (2) Will the "sounds" actually play mp3 audio music? (3) if mp3 is available, how do I select the specific music file to play?

Thanks,
Bruce

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Slideshow Sounds
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »
Bruce,

MacBook Pro
PM 4.5.2

When I select a group of photos (JPEG format) in a contact sheet and then select slideshow, the "play sounds" box is grayed out and I can not place a check mark in it. All other areas on the slideshow menu work fine.

Questions: (1) Is there some other setting (perhaps in preferences) that I should be looking at? (2) Will the "sounds" actually play mp3 audio music? (3) if mp3 is available, how do I select the specific music file to play?

Sound playback in the Slide Show was never completed and the checkbox will be removed in the 4.5.3 version.  We may implement and enable it at a later date.

-Kirk