Author Topic: Thinking out of the box hopefully new idea  (Read 4842 times)

Offline mzachs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • MagicalPhotos.com
Thinking out of the box hopefully new idea
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:04:43 PM »
There is talk/post that suggest Apple may open their iPhone OS to some developers after Leopard is launched.

My long time time idea is for someone to come up with Cell phone software, and not just for the iPhone, which need a easy way to deal with, review and select pictures for e-mail from people's camera's.

I realize that many cell phone have different types of OS and that most don't have media slots to get digital pictures from.

My suggestion is to use some sort of a multi-card bluetooth card reader that a cell phone can use to access a variety of media cards to be able to view that media card pictures on the phone using a PM program to edit, select and send pictures from a cell phone and hopefully my iPhone.

Sincerely, Mitchell Zachs
MacBook Pro intel 2.33 MHz processor running Tiger OS 10.4.10

Thanks again for such a great product and support.

Sincerely, Mitchell Zachs
http://www.MagicalPhotos.com/
MacBook Pro intel 2.33 MHz processor running Tiger OS 10.4.10
Hope this helps,

Mitchell Zachs
MAC OS 10.12.2, on a MacBook Pro Retina 2.33 Ghz Intel Core i7

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Thinking out of the box hopefully new idea
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »
Mitchell,

There is talk/post that suggest Apple may open their iPhone OS to some developers after Leopard is launched.

My long time time idea is for someone to come up with Cell phone software, and not just for the iPhone, which need a easy way to deal with, review and select pictures for e-mail from people's camera's.

I realize that many cell phone have different types of OS and that most don't have media slots to get digital pictures from.

My suggestion is to use some sort of a multi-card bluetooth card reader that a cell phone can use to access a variety of media cards to be able to view that media card pictures on the phone using a PM program to edit, select and send pictures from a cell phone and hopefully my iPhone.

I think it would be great if Apple opened up the iPhone to third-party developers and released a compiler for it.  It would be fun to make a mini-edition of PM...

-Kirk

Offline mzachs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • MagicalPhotos.com
Re: Thinking out of the box hopefully new idea
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »
Have you considered sending an e-mail to Apple offering your unique ideas with powerful knowledge and code. The iPhone displays pictures so beautifully that it sure needs a consumer level picture dealing/sending software. What a great marriage that would be and the monetary benefits for Camera Bits could be enormous. But I am sure it would not be without Apple boloney and hassles.
Hope this helps,

Mitchell Zachs
MAC OS 10.12.2, on a MacBook Pro Retina 2.33 Ghz Intel Core i7