Author Topic: Beta 4.5.3 feedback  (Read 4168 times)

Offline heavymeister

• View Profile
Beta 4.5.3 feedback
« on: October 07, 2007, 09:49:06 AM »
Hello Kirk,

thanks for adding the "Sharpen" checkbox in "Save photos as". I wasn't able to test it yet, since I experienced several chrashes with this beta. One that I could reproduce: when closing the tab that shows the content of the CF card (connected via Fire Wire reader) PM crashed.
The other crash (I was not able to reproduce it): scrolling fast through a tab that had 600+ shots caused PM to shut down. The photos were located on an external FW drive.

Used this system: Mac OS 10.4.10, iBook G4 1Ghz with 768 MB RAM

Greetings,
HM

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Beta 4.5.3 feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »
thanks for adding the "Sharpen" checkbox in "Save photos as". I wasn't able to test it yet, since I experienced several chrashes with this beta. One that I could reproduce: when closing the tab that shows the content of the CF card (connected via Fire Wire reader) PM crashed.
The other crash (I was not able to reproduce it): scrolling fast through a tab that had 600+ shots caused PM to shut down. The photos were located on an external FW drive.

Used this system: Mac OS 10.4.10, iBook G4 1Ghz with 768 MB RAM

I didn't see any crash reports come in from you.  Can you send the crash log to me directly?  Contact me privately for instructions.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 09:15:54 PM »
Not to hijack, but since were talking about sharpen, which is in save as, can we also have it in upload (ftp as).. should be same workflow (save as jpg and send)?

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:19:29 AM »
Not to hijack, but since were talking about sharpen, which is in save as, can we also have it in upload (ftp as).. should be same workflow (save as jpg and send)?

Hi Kirk, sorry to add in another thread, but could you please add Convert to sRGB to the FTP dialog as well? It would be just added convenience, I could always run action in PS, I know. Of course it would have to be grayed out when Send as... originals is checked. Thanks