Author Topic: Changing computer  (Read 3209 times)

Offline pbp

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Changing computer
« on: October 22, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I need to have an assistant start inputing keywords (thank God) so I would like to de authorize my main computer and install PM on my other computer for her to work away.  What is the process involved?  I figure she'll be on this for a couple months and then I'll get it back on the original machine.

Thanks for all of your amazing support.

Patrick Bennett

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Changing computer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »
Patrick,

I need to have an assistant start inputing keywords (thank God) so I would like to de authorize my main computer and install PM on my other computer for her to work away.  What is the process involved?  I figure she'll be on this for a couple months and then I'll get it back on the original machine.

If you're not going to use both machines at the same time, then don't bother removing Photo Mechanic.  That sort of use is within the license restrictions for Photo Mechanic.

-Kirk

Offline pbp

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:37:51 AM »
Perfect.  Just one more question:  I have my reciept from the last upgrade, and I can't find a reg. code.  Could you email that to me?

Thanks a lot Kirk, you guys are the best at customer service!

[NOTE: edited to remove personal information. -Kirk]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:20:03 AM by Kirk Baker »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 11:19:06 AM »
Patrick,

Perfect.  Just one more question:  I have my reciept from 07/26/07, the last upgrade, and I can't find a reg. code.

Thanks a lot Kirk, you guys are the best at customer service!

I'm an engineer and I don't have access to that sort of information.  Please call 503-531-8430 and the sales folks will be happy to look up your customer information and give you your registration information.

-Kirk