Author Topic: Photoshelter Collection  (Read 4029 times)

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
Photoshelter Collection
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:41:51 AM »
Kirk (or anybody else in the know),

Does the upload to Photoshelter function also work for uploading to the new Photoshelter Collection site? I recently got admitted and am uploading bigtime - doing that through PM would make life that much more convenient for this starving photographer ;)

Emile

PS If not - consider this a feature request...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Photoshelter Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
Emile,

Does the upload to Photoshelter function also work for uploading to the new Photoshelter Collection site? I recently got admitted and am uploading bigtime - doing that through PM would make life that much more convenient for this starving photographer ;)

The PhotoShelter folks have not contacted us to make any changes to the uploader to support that feature, so as far as I know it should just work.

-Kirk

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »
Alas, Kirk, wrong answer ;)

I just tried it and ended up with an error message: [error: DskUsgPermErr: You have exceeded your PhotoShelter storage quota. Please visit your Subscriptions page in the Billing Center to upgrade your storage subscription.]

I don't have a normal PhotoShelter account - only a PS Collection one. Maybe you could contact them about it (be warned though: they're extremely busy at the moment with this new venture as a stock agency).

Regards,
Emile

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 08:04:04 AM »
Emile,

I just tried it and ended up with an error message: [error: DskUsgPermErr: You have exceeded your PhotoShelter storage quota. Please visit your Subscriptions page in the Billing Center to upgrade your storage subscription.]

I don't have a normal PhotoShelter account - only a PS Collection one. Maybe you could contact them about it (be warned though: they're extremely busy at the moment with this new venture as a stock agency).

I just contacted them.  I'll keep you informed.

-Kirk