Author Topic: Less clicking..  (Read 3983 times)

Offline courtlevephoto

• View Profile
Less clicking..
« on: November 28, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »
Two more bright ideas here.

1.  When you choose your city/location, etc. in the stationary pad it would seem intuitive that if you select one of the options that you shouldn't also have to tick the box to the left of the category.  It's just one more click I could do withouth.

2.  When choosing/applying a color to your photos, I would like to see it done without having to hold the command + a number.  This makes it a two handed operation.  It would increase the speeed and ease of use if you could simply hit a number to apply colors.

3.  Rotation, tagging.  It would be great if you could select a number of images to tag and/or roatate all at once.  Maybe this is possible but I've tried a number of times to select more than one image to rotate to no avail, same with tagging.

Okay, I'm sure you are tired of my ideas.

Offline NeilR

• View Profile
Re: Less clicking..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 12:37:02 PM »
1.  The current beta version (4.5.3) checks the Stationary Pad check box when you fill in a field.  I think that is what you want?
2.  Check out Edit-->Preferences then General Tab.  You can make a number (without modifier) do the star ratings or the color classes.  It think it does color classes by default.
3.  You are probably trying to click the rotation button on one of the selected images.  Try Image--->Rotate (CW or CCW)

Edit:  For #3, to tag multiple images, select them and then click Image-->Tag Selected photos from the menu, or Ctl + to tag or Ctl - to untag, per the menu short cut description.

There isn't anything you can't do to multiple images; you just have to explore the menus and hte PDF guide.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:48:12 PM by NeilR »

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
Re: Less clicking..
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »
For rotating multiple photos with mouse, just click the button (left/right rotate) while holding down Shift (Win) or Option (Mac).