Author Topic: Color coding folders in Navigator and Favorites  (Read 4039 times)

Offline stewart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Color coding folders in Navigator and Favorites
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:12:54 AM »
I have been using PM for a few weeks and I am still going through the user guide. There is a feature that I would like to use, but it doesn't show up as stated in the user guide. The user guide says that I can right click on a folder in Navigator or Favorites, and I will get a menu with the option to color code the folder. When I right click on the folder, I get the drop down menu, but there is no option to set a color for the folder. Is this a feature that is only available in Mac, or am I missing something here. I have searched the forum and find no reference to this feature. I have the latest version 4.5.2. Using XP Pro as the OS.
Thanks for your help.

Stewart

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color coding folders in Navigator and Favorites
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:03:44 PM »
Stewart,

I have been using PM for a few weeks and I am still going through the user guide. There is a feature that I would like to use, but it doesn't show up as stated in the user guide. The user guide says that I can right click on a folder in Navigator or Favorites, and I will get a menu with the option to color code the folder. When I right click on the folder, I get the drop down menu, but there is no option to set a color for the folder. Is this a feature that is only available in Mac, or am I missing something here. I have searched the forum and find no reference to this feature. I have the latest version 4.5.2. Using XP Pro as the OS.

It is a Mac OS X only feature.

-Kirk