Author Topic: Pressing "Y" and "esc" in Preview: PM hangs  (Read 7824 times)

Offline TGeist

• View Profile
    • GG-IMAGES :: Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Pressing "Y" and "esc" in Preview: PM hangs
« on: November 09, 2007, 07:39:53 AM »
This is on Mac OS X 10.5

I recently changed from a German to a US keyboard where the Y and the Z key are swapped. So now I still sometimes press Y instead of Z to zoom in Preview.

This of course makes the "copy files" dialog pop up. If I want to close it by pressing esc both the dialog as well as the Preview window close.

But now PM hangs. If I click into the Contact Sheet I just get a warning tone like there was another window open that blocks action in the Contact Sheet window. But there is none.

--------
Cheers!
Thomas

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Pressing "Y" and "esc" in Preview: PM hangs
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »
Thomas,

This is on Mac OS X 10.5

I recently changed from a German to a US keyboard where the Y and the Z key are swapped. So now I still sometimes press Y instead of Z to zoom in Preview.

This of course makes the "copy files" dialog pop up. If I want to close it by pressing esc both the dialog as well as the Preview window close.

But now PM hangs. If I click into the Contact Sheet I just get a warning tone like there was another window open that blocks action in the Contact Sheet window. But there is none.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I will check on that one right away and see what I can do to fix it.

-Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Pressing "Y" and "esc" in Preview: PM hangs
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »
Thomas,

This is on Mac OS X 10.5

I was able to reproduce the problem on my system and have fixed it.

Thanks again,

-Kirk