Author Topic: FTP problem  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Graham Taylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
FTP problem
« on: November 23, 2007, 09:31:25 AM »
I've just installed PM on my laptop and inserted the correct info (checked this several times) into the ftp connection settings. Evertime I select ftp photos as option and then try to sent I get a "could not make connection to server" error. Connection info is correct as tested using cuteftp with no problem. I have tried connecting directly via Vodaphone and my normal network.

Have I missed something?

I'm running Win XP on my laptop with PM V4.5.2

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: FTP problem
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:58:40 AM »
Graham,

I've just installed PM on my laptop and inserted the correct info (checked this several times) into the ftp connection settings. Evertime I select ftp photos as option and then try to sent I get a "could not make connection to server" error. Connection info is correct as tested using cuteftp with no problem. I have tried connecting directly via Vodaphone and my normal network.

Have I missed something?

I don't know.  If you want to contact me privately, I'd be happy to try your login information myself to see if I can get it to work.  Click on my name to the left of this message and then click on the "personal message" link.

-Kirk

Offline Graham Taylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: FTP problem
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 02:10:10 AM »
Many thanks Kirk. It would appear I had the connection name & server address details in the wrong boxes. Now works perfect.  ;D