Author Topic: Bug zooming in IPTC window  (Read 3077 times)

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
Bug zooming in IPTC window
« on: December 09, 2007, 09:28:54 AM »
When I click to zoom in on the photo when in the IPTC display for that image, if I then press ESC while still zoomed, the dialog is dismissed as expected but the zoomed image remains.  I have to then quit PM to get rid of the disembodied floating image.  If I invoke Exposé it is still treated as any other modal window - i.e. it disappears if viewing all windows or application windows, but moves aside when viewing the desktop.  This is in 4.5.2 and the 4.5.3 Beta, under OS X 10.4.11 and is repeatable.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 09:32:52 AM by SamFrost »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Bug zooming in IPTC window
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »
When I click to zoom in on the photo when in the IPTC display for that image, if I then press ESC while still zoomed, the dialog is dismissed as expected but the zoomed image remains.  I have to then quit PM to get rid of the disembodied floating image.  If I invoke Exposé it is still treated as any other modal window - i.e. it disappears if viewing all windows or application windows, but moves aside when viewing the desktop.  This is in 4.5.2 and the 4.5.3 Beta, under OS X 10.4.11 and is repeatable.

I fixed it just now.

Thanks for the heads-up.

-Kirk

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
Re: Bug zooming in IPTC window
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
Glad to help.  This is indeed now fixed in 4.5.3. :)