Author Topic: Viewing Selected Images Bug?  (Read 2844 times)

Offline breivog

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Viewing Selected Images Bug?
« on: December 09, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
I open a contact sheet,  then select a number of images on it (left click + ctrl).  Go to VIEW, SELECTED menu item.  Now just the selected images  appear on the contact sheet. Double left click,  to view an image full screen. Can move to any other of the other selected images  with left or right arrows. HOWEVER, if I leave the the PM window (check email, etc), then return to the PM window,  only the last viewed image can be seen,  The left and right arrows don't have any effect. If I go back to the contact sheet view, only one image is shown, unless it go to VIEW, ALL  - in which case everything is visible.

Offline William R Wood

• View Profile
Re: Viewing Selected Images Bug?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »
I open a contact sheet,  then select a number of images on it (left click + ctrl).  Go to VIEW, SELECTED menu item.  Now just the selected images  appear on the contact sheet. Double left click,  to view an image full screen. Can move to any other of the other selected images  with left or right arrows. HOWEVER, if I leave the the PM window (check email, etc), then return to the PM window,  only the last viewed image can be seen,  The left and right arrows don't have any effect. If I go back to the contact sheet view, only one image is shown, unless it go to VIEW, ALL  - in which case everything is visible.

Just tested your scenario.  Everything works fine.  I do not think this is a PM bug.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Viewing Selected Images Bug?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »

It may be that the double-click is somehow deselecting all of the other images and leaving you with a single selection.  When you return to the Contact Sheet it gets refreshed which hides all but the image you had double-clicked upon.

Does that sound plausible?

-Kirk