Photo Mechanic > Support

Selecting Images in Photomechanics

<< < (3/3)

fnphoto:
I wonder if there is a chance to see this feature (a more visible color tag in preview mode) in PM soon? This is what would make me switch from my current workflow made of Fotostation, iView and Acdsee.

Thank you

Frederic Neema

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: fnphoto on May 02, 2006, 08:21:23 AM ---I wonder if there is a chance to see this feature (a more visible color tag in preview mode) in PM soon? This is what would make me switch from my current workflow made of Fotostation, iView and Acdsee.
--- End quote ---

There is already a selection ring around the photos when in either of the two-up modes.  Having a large colored border around the photos would lend a color cast to the previews which would be distracting.  If you can come up with another idea for making the color class more visible in Preview mode, I'm all ears.

-Kirk

fnphoto:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on May 02, 2006, 09:29:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: fnphoto on May 02, 2006, 08:21:23 AM ---I wonder if there is a chance to see this feature (a more visible color tag in preview mode) in PM soon? This is what would make me switch from my current workflow made of Fotostation, iView and Acdsee.
--- End quote ---

There is already a selection ring around the photos when in either of the two-up modes.  Having a large colored border around the photos would lend a color cast to the previews which would be distracting.  If you can come up with another idea for making the color class more visible in Preview mode, I'm all ears.

-Kirk

--- End quote ---

I am not sure what you call "two-up mode". Anyway, no need for large colored border, a thin one would work or just the actual label with the same height but all the way across the screen. The goal would be to avoid having to take off the eyes from the picture on display to check the color or tag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version