Author Topic: Setting Color Class for multiple images  (Read 2706 times)

Offline rcohn

• View Profile
Setting Color Class for multiple images
« on: April 04, 2008, 06:09:52 AM »
Hi,

When I select multiple images I can assign them all a Color Class from Image>Set Color Class of Images. However, if I attempt to do this from the "command-click" menu only the one image that I command-clicked on changes Color Class. This seems counter intuitive. Is this how it's suppose to work, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Ric Cohn

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Setting Color Class for multiple images
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:28:57 AM »
Ric,

When I select multiple images I can assign them all a Color Class from Image>Set Color Class of Images. However, if I attempt to do this from the "command-click" menu only the one image that I command-clicked on changes Color Class. This seems counter intuitive. Is this how it's suppose to work, or am I doing something incorrectly?

In general, the contextual menu operates on the single image that you have brought it up on.  If you want the command that you chose to apply to other images that are selected, you need to hold down the "modifier key" which is Shift on Windows or Option on Mac OS X.  Then the command will apply to all of the selected images.

-Kirk

Offline rcohn

• View Profile
Re: Setting Color Class for multiple images
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »
you need to hold down the "modifier key" which is Shift on Windows or Option on Mac OS X.  Then the command will apply to all of the selected images.

-Kirk

Thanks, that's the bit I missed in the manual.

Ric