Author Topic: CD/DVD Burning Question  (Read 6237 times)

Offline Wolvie

• View Profile
CD/DVD Burning Question
« on: June 12, 2006, 08:56:16 AM »
First, does PM verify that the burn is good in its process?  Does program check for burn errors or has that never been an issue?

Second, how do I burn a CD keeping the file in the original folder.  Say I have three contact sheets/folders I want to burn to a DVD.  Do I have to burn them separately to maintain the folders or can I do it all at once and keep all the files in the same folders?  If so, how do I accomplish this?

W

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: CD/DVD Burning Question
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
First, does PM verify that the burn is good in its process?  Does program check for burn errors or has that never been an issue?

Errors are checked for on both platforms.  Only on the Mac version is there an option to verify.

Quote from: Wolvie
Second, how do I burn a CD keeping the file in the original folder.  Say I have three contact sheets/folders I want to burn to a DVD.  Do I have to burn them separately to maintain the folders or can I do it all at once and keep all the files in the same folders?  If so, how do I accomplish this?

Open all three folders into a single contact sheet window.  Use the right-click context menu to open the second and third folders into the current contact sheet.

Then when you burn, preserve at least one folder deep.

That should be it.

-Kirk