Author Topic: Photo dementions  (Read 2741 times)

Offline schammy77

• Newcomer
  • PM 4.5.3.2 Windows XP SP3 3GB Ram PS CS4
    • View Profile
    • Schammerhorn Photo
Photo dementions
« on: January 30, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »
Is there a way to see the pixel dimensions of a photo in photomechanic? i.e. 1200 x 800 and so on.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Photo dementions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
Is there a way to see the pixel dimensions of a photo in photomechanic? i.e. 1200 x 800 and so on.

You didn't say where you want to see it, but there are several ways to see this in different parts of the program.  First, you can change the "Info Text" (visible in the Preview's Info Text pane, and in the Tooltips of the Contact Sheet window) by adding the {w} and {h} variables.  To do this you edit the Info Text by selecting "Set Info Text..." from the Edit menu.  Then enter something like:

{w} x {h}

wherever you want the size to appear.

The other place you can make it readily available is in the labels that appear underneath each thumbnail in the Contact Sheet.  To do this you open the Preferences dialog, click on the Contact Sheet tab, and then change the "Labels:" popup menu to read "Filename + one label" and then enter {w} x {h} in the text field that becomes enabled.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline schammy77

• Newcomer
  • PM 4.5.3.2 Windows XP SP3 3GB Ram PS CS4
    • View Profile
    • Schammerhorn Photo
Re: Photo dementions
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »

Thank you very much. Thats exactly what I was looking for. I love this program and it surprises me all the time with its capabilities.