Author Topic: Uploading to Photo Shelter  (Read 4596 times)

Offline amp

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Uploading to Photo Shelter
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »
Hi.  I have been trying to upload images to Photo Shelter for the first time but Photo Mechanic will not let me complete my Photo Shelter password in Edit Account.  Photo Mechanic is limiting me to 8 characters in the password but my Photo Shelter password has more than that.  Can you help please?  I am using version 4.4.3.3 on Windows XP.  Thank you

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Uploading to Photo Shelter
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:03:56 AM »
Hi.  I have been trying to upload images to Photo Shelter for the first time but Photo Mechanic will not let me complete my Photo Shelter password in Edit Account.  Photo Mechanic is limiting me to 8 characters in the password but my Photo Shelter password has more than that.  Can you help please?  I am using version 4.4.3.3 on Windows XP.  Thank you

I'll look into it and get back to you.

-Kirk

P.S. I'm sorry it so long to respond, but your question was originally posted in the Quantum Mechanic forum which I do not check frequently.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Uploading to Photo Shelter
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »

I don't know if there is any such limitation in 4.4.3.3 that was intentional, but I can verify that PM 4.5.3 does not have an 8 character limit.

-Kirk