Author Topic: Making a contact sheet from various folders  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Spike

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Making a contact sheet from various folders
« on: February 12, 2008, 02:34:50 AM »
Wonder if anyone can help.....I'm looking to produce a contact sheet and to burn a disc from many different folders, no doubt this is simple to do, but I cant seem to grasp it....help please. ???

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Making a contact sheet from various folders
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:06:48 AM »
Wonder if anyone can help.....I'm looking to produce a contact sheet and to burn a disc from many different folders, no doubt this is simple to do, but I cant seem to grasp it....help please. ???

When you say "produce a contact sheet" are you meaning that you want a printed contact sheet?

You can open several folders into a single contact sheet window and burn the selected photos to disc with Photo Mechanic.

-Kirk

Offline Spike

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 06:21:52 AM »
Want to print many photo's from different folders, on one sheet, to send to customers for selection and also to burn a selection from various folders to disc, hope this clarifies and thanx for response.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:46:51 AM »
Want to print many photo's from different folders, on one sheet, to send to customers for selection and also to burn a selection from various folders to disc, hope this clarifies and thanx for response.

You can use the Navigator to open multiple folders into a single Contact Sheet window.  Just right-click on a folder and a contextual menu will appear with various options for opening folders.  You can open a folder and all of its subfolders in one step, or you can pick and choose different folders to add to a single Contact Sheet.  If you're going to view this set of folders quite often, then use the "Remember folders..." command on the File menu to make it into a Favorite.

HTH,

-Kirk