Author Topic: Keywords  (Read 2643 times)

Offline andycollings

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Keywords
« on: March 04, 2008, 09:15:32 AM »
1) Unless I'm still being stupid, I haven't seen a constant display panel that will show me (and ideally allow me to edit) my keywords for the selected image(s). Having them below the thumbnail doesn't really work for me.

2) I see how when you press "i" on the thumbnail, you can individually advance through images whilst viewing and changing the keywords. Can that advancing be done via a keyboard command (instead of using the mouse to click on the arrow)?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Keywords
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »
1) Unless I'm still being stupid, I haven't seen a constant display panel that will show me (and ideally allow me to edit) my keywords for the selected image(s). Having them below the thumbnail doesn't really work for me.

2) I see how when you press "i" on the thumbnail, you can individually advance through images whilst viewing and changing the keywords. Can that advancing be done via a keyboard command (instead of using the mouse to click on the arrow)?

Yes, hover your mouse over the button for a moment and the keyboard shortcut will appear in a tooltip over the button.

-Kirk