Author Topic: Weird behaviour at bottom left of image at 100%  (Read 3119 times)

Offline drmrbrewer

• View Profile
Weird behaviour at bottom left of image at 100%
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »
When I zoom to 100% on a D200 NEF or a JPEG, and drag right down into the bottom left corner, the view seems to jump to the top left (and then jumps back down to the bottom left when I drag away a bit from the corner).  Similarly if I Ctrl-click zoom to 100% right in the very bottom left... the 100% view shown is actually from the top left, but PM still thinks I'm in the bottom left because when I drag up and right, the view shown reverts to the bottom left portion of the image.

Is this just me?

Mike

P.S. I'm on 4.5.3
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:00:32 PM by drmrbrewer »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Weird behaviour at bottom left of image at 100%
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
Mike,

When I zoom to 100% on a D200 NEF or a JPEG, and drag right down into the bottom left corner, the view seems to jump to the top left (and then jumps back down to the bottom left when I drag away a bit from the corner).  Similarly if I Ctrl-click zoom to 100% right in the very bottom left... the 100% view shown is actually from the top left, but PM still thinks I'm in the bottom left because when I drag up and right, the view shown reverts to the bottom left portion of the image.

Is this just me?

P.S. I'm on 4.5.3

Fixed in 4.5.3.1 which was released last week.

-Kirk

Offline drmrbrewer

• View Profile
Re: Weird behaviour at bottom left of image at 100%
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »
Hehe, just before browsing back to this forum, I checked out Thom Hogan's site... I saw he'd posted that PM had been updated, so I came back here and read the release notes... and saw the final item!  Then I saw your answer here!  (BTW I'm not receiving any email notifications, despite subscribing to this post and the Announcements forum... nothing in spam either.)

Thanks,

Mike